2021/09/21 / By hqt / Tags:
How to find a reliable rubber gloves supplier in China 2021?
Even though we ourselves are manufacturers of rubber gloves, the aspect of choosing a PPE supplier worries us no less than any other business. Through our many years of experience, we have been able to formulate our own sourcing strategy, which allows our assortment to maintain its diversity.
Visit thematic exhibitions, rubber gloves
Visiting thematic exhibitions personal protective equipment is one of the main channels for attracting new suppliers to cooperation. Moreover, this allows you to personally get acquainted with representatives of other companies.
In some cases, exhibitions on rubber gloves allow you to get acquainted with representatives of such companies. We do not see anywhere. Visiting thematic exhibitions of PPE allows you to find out what is in the trend of the PPE market right now.
Methodology for having rubber gloves
In such cases, participation in such exhibitions is the only way to find a new supplier of work gloves. In addition, exhibitions allow you to get acquainted with the products of this or that supplier, feel this or that product with your hands, without having to wait for a long shipment.
For rubber gloves, you will have to negotiate and communicate with representatives of supplier companies, look for common ways and goals, exchange contacts. Agree on the first delivery within a few weeks after the conference. It would help you to have some discounts.
Examine the packaging
One of the most effective ways to find new suppliers of personal protective equipment and work gloves is to make shopping trips on your own to explore the assortment. Almost every product has its own label, and on it – the address and phone number of the manufacturer.
In some cases, you can try to study the boxes of competitors that are thrown away by the warehouse. If the products of rubber gloves are really of high quality and you like them, then do not hesitate to call, communicate, and negotiate.
Buy up the leftovers, rubber gloves
You can find a new supplier of work gloves at a bankrupt business that is trying to sell its leftovers for 70, 60, or even 50 percent of the current price. To find out about the closure of a store or warehouse, you just need to be “in the know” and have enough contacts in the field of hand protection.
Personal acquaintances are also very helpful. It is only worth noting that one should not forget about elementary security: you need to make sure that the goods are not seized. In the case of large parties, it is better to use the services of a lawyer.
Explore all search results, rubber gloves
Another way to find suppliers of rubber gloves is to study search results. As a rule, many people stop searching for a supplier at the first 5-10 lines of search engine results. However, it should be borne in mind that many suppliers either do not use the Internet at all or use it on a leftover basis, without doing serious promotion.
In this case, their site or mention of them will appear on the 20th, 30th, or even 50th place in the search results. Don’t be lazy: try to get in touch with every company that comes up. Perhaps one of them will offer the most optimal conditions to which no supplier has
Why is it important to dispose of the rubber gloves?
Previously, rubber gloves were common in medicine, cosmetology, and for cleaning premises; now, they are common in everyday life. They effectively protect against dirt and bacteria. It is important to dispose of the gloves carefully after wearing them.
In this article, you will find out what disposable gloves are and how to choose them?
Types and characteristics of rubber gloves
Gloves are personal protective equipment. They are made from different materials and come in different densities depending on the purpose of use and areas of application. When choosing rubber gloves, pay attention to the following parameters:
- First, the type and density of the material
- Second, permeability to acids, alkalis, and other chemical solution
- Tensile tear resistance is the main parameter for rubber gloves
Recommendations for rubber gloves
To prevent disposable gloves from tightening your skin, determine the correct size. Modern industry produces gloves from materials such as:
- Firstly, vinyl
- Secondly, latex
- Lastly, nitrile
Vinyl rubber gloves
These gloves are made of lightweight synthetic material that is breathable. Thanks to this, hands do not sweat with gloves. It is notable for its low cost and practicality. Therefore, these gloves are very popular in food production and in grocery stores. Rubber gloves have the following characteristics:
- In addition, resistant to tearing under tension
- Medium density (do not allow moisture and fats to pass through)
- Because vinyl gloves do not protect against several microorganisms
- Above all, they are not common for patient examinations and other medical procedures.
Understanding of Latex rubber gloves
One of the most popular types of disposable gloves. They are widely common in various fields, primarily in medicine and cosmetology. When the question is, which gloves to choose vinyl, evaluate the characteristics of the products, and correlate them with your tasks. Latex gloves are of the following types:
- Powdered / non-powdered. These are treated with talcum powder for donning
- In addition, when working in them, the tools do not slip into the hands
- And, sterile / non-sterile. Sterile rubber glovescan be common when examining patients and in surgery
- Anatomical / non-anatomical. In anatomical gloves, there is a distinction between right and left
- Also, textured/smooth. Gloves with a ribbed pattern have an improved grip
- So that objects do not slip out of the hands
- Above all, with knitted / nylon base. Gloves with a knitted inner side are breathable.
Advantages of rubber gloves
In addition to these characteristics, latex gloves have several advantages:
- Firstly, fit snugly to the hand and do not fly off, do not cause discomfort during work
- Secondly, do not cause allergic reactions, irritation, and diaper rash
- In addition, it has high elasticity
- Rubber glovesare highly durable and tear-resistant
- Impermeable to moisture, fats, non-corrosive chemicals
- Above all, it protects against pathogenic microflora
An important distinguishing feature of latex gloves is that they do not impair tactile sensitivity. Therefore, a person can safely work with small and sharp objects in control of the situation.