2022/03/17 / By hqt / Tags:
How to reuse face mask with earloop in 2022?
The respiratory face mask with earloop is an ally in the fight against the new coronavirus. As an essential preventive measure for the non-transmission of respiratory diseases, such as Covid-19, there are still some doubts about the different types of masks and when to use them in each specific scenario.
Most common types of protective face masks
Common to cover the nose and mouth, this type does not have a ''filtering component'', despite acting as a physical barrier, reducing the spread of the virus.
Its use is an important public health measure that people should adopt in the fight against Covid-19.
According to the CDC, it's hard to tell if the product meets the right requirements just by looking at them.
When to use face mask with earloop?
This type of mask should be common by the entire population indoors with people who do not live in the same house. Surgical mask: This type of mask should be common by the entire population indoors with people who do not live in the same house.
The mask in question can also be common by suspected and confirmed patients with flu.
KN95 mask or respirator: Preferably common in situations, such as those requiring prolonged close contact with people who do not live in the same household, and where the individual is at increased risk of serious illness. It is also recommended to use in public transport and jobs that require interaction with a large number of people.
Face mask with earloop:
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that the face mask with earloop should be common by healthcare professionals when providing care to patients with COVID-19. In addition, if the equipment is widely available and costs are not an issue, it can be common in non-medical settings by the population, especially at times of high levels of Covid transmission.
It is worth mentioning that it is possible to find some PFF1 respirators that, despite not being suitable for use by health professionals, can be useful for the general population. They limit the spread of droplets.
Contraindications when using face mask with earloop
Knitting mask offers little protection against contamination of the new coronavirus. The space between the fibers makes the knitting mask not provide the necessary security for the reduction of contagion.
Tulle Mask: It has very thin and transparent fabric so that it facilitates the spread of the virus.
Sequin Mask: Does not offer the essential minimum protection to stop the spread of coronavirus.
After all, why is it important to wear a mask?
Scientifically proven, the use of a mask has the effect of protecting countless individuals from developing potentially fatal infectious conditions, in addition to preventing the transmission of Covid-19. However, it is necessary to understand that the use of the mask alone is not enough.
The use of a face mask with earloop does not reduce or replace the need for recommended hygiene measures and the maintenance of a distance of more than 1 (one) meter between people.
Before the pandemic comes by the new coronavirus, it was almost unthinkable to see a large part of the population wearing protective masks on the street. However, the situation changed, especially after the state government made its use mandatory. Even so, there are still doubts on the part of the population as to the need and benefit of its use.
Therefore, in this post, we will explain to you the importance of using masks for covid-19, what is the best material for making and how to perform their hygiene. Read more to protect yourself from covid-19!
WHY WEAR FACE MASKS FOR PROTECTION?
They come in contact with our airways, and new coronavirus can start to multiply in our body. Therefore, the use of masks is important as a protective measure for both yourself and the people around you.
WHEN NEED A MEDICAL MASK?
According to the recommendations of the Ministry of Health, people do not need to wear face mask with earloop at all times because it can cause discomfort. Some cases need to wear a mask to prevent respiratory infections comes by COVID-19:
- When you have close contact with or care for someone who has symptoms of illness such as cough, difficulty breathing, runny nose, ...
- Prescribed by a doctor, self-monitoring and isolation at home.
- When visiting and receiving treatment at medical facilities
- Healthy people should wear masks in crowded areas, public transport, ...
CAN ONE USE MEDICAL FACEBOOK BE SANITIZED AND RECOMMON?
To reuse masks, many people tell each other about how to boil, spray alcohol, irradiate with ultraviolet rays, spin in a microwave, etc. In fact, to reuse masks, you must ensure 3 factors element:
- Remove viruses and pathogens
- Harmless to users
- Maintain the function of prevention
How to reuse face mask with earloop?
Therefore, instead of reusing medical masks, you should use a wash cloth mask after each use. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, without vaccines and specific antiviral drugs, to prevent infection, you need to follow 3 principles:
- Keep a safe distance: At least 2m from people around. Do not gather in large crowds, in public places,...
- Take precautions: Wear a mask properly. Wash your hands with regular soap or hand sanitizer
- Do not come into contact with the risk of disease: Infected people, people suspected of being infected. If close contact is required, you need to wear a mask, wear protective clothing
WHAT TYPE OF MASK YOU SHOULD USE TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS?
Types of face mask with earloop you can use in the prevention of COVID-19 such as:
- N95 medical masks: Only for testing technicians, medical staff, people who are in direct contact to examine, treat and care for patients
- Medical masks: For medical staff working in a medical environment that is likely to infect and come into contact with patients.
- Antibacterial cloth masks: For medical staff working in places with low risk of infection, people participating in epidemic prevention and control, people working in public areas such as: Reception, parking lots, ports no, border gate.
- Types of 3.4-layer medical masks, ordinary cloth masks: Common for all healthy people, in areas with low risk of infection
HOW TO put on and take off a medical mask right way?
HOW TO wear a mask
Step 1: Wash your hands properly with soap or an antiseptic solution containing at least 60% alcohol
Step 2: Identify the top and bottom of the mask
3: Identify the inside and outside
Step 4: Wear and adjust Adjust the mask to cover the nose and mouth.
Note, do not touch the outside of the mask during use.
According to the manufacturer's research, N95 masks and face mask with earloop boiled in water, dried, steamed, irradiated with ultraviolet light, disinfected with alcohol or put in the microwave to rotate, have the ability to prevent viruses from 95% reduced to only 60%, equivalent to cloth masks.